Regional solar choice program
(A) Link to Utility ECR webpage - https://www.pge.com/en/b2b/energysupply/wholesaleelectricsuppliersolicitation/RFO/RegionalSolarChoice.page(B) link to Green-e Energy's ECR webpage - http://www.green-e.org/getcert_re_ecr.shtml
Accompanying paragraph: "[Developer] is working with [Utility Name] to have [Developer program name] included in their [Utility Product Name]. [Utility Product Name] is Green-e Energy certified, and meets the environmental and consumer-protection standards set forth by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions. Under the California Enhanced Community Renewables program, renewable energy project developers take on the responsibility for marketing utility electricity product(s) directly to customers, who would normally receive this type of information from their utility. Green-e Energy provides third-party verification that the end customer receives accurate and sufficient disclosures. Green-e Energy is North America’s leading voluntary certification program for renewable energy. Since 1997, Green-e Energy has certified renewable energy that meets environmental and consumer protection standards that it developed in conjunction with leading environmental, energy and policy organizations. Green-e Energy requires that sellers of certified renewable energy disclose clear and useful information to potential customers, allowing consumers to make informed choices.” Other disclosures—
1 - "Green-e for Businesses and Products is committed to helping Green-e Energy customers tell their sustainability stories. For over a decade, Green-e has been working with leading companies and products that use renewable energy and equipping them with recognition, promotional, and communication tools to market their sustainability efforts to customers and stakeholders. Green-e currently certifies companies, facilities, products, electric vehicles, printing and paper supply, and events. For more information on Green-e's business and marketing solutions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-561-2100." 2 - "Contact Green-e Energy for more information: email@example.com, or call 415-561-2100”
(C) customer service contact information –www.ecoplexus.com , (415) 626-1802, Communitysolar@ecoplexus.com
[TABLE] - Information about: (a) How the ECR program works (b) The Utility/Developer split of responsibilities (so customer knows who to contact and where the bills will be coming from)Developer customer service contact information - phone # and email
[TABLE] - If customers can enroll online and/or if product is marketed to residential customers (NOT ECOP): all upfront disclosures (see section 2 below) about the project must be available to customers prior to sign up, meaning that if they sign up online, this information must be available online as part of the sign-up process.
[TABLE] - Flowchart –
(1) All marketing materials are pre-screen by the utility.
(2) Both, the utility and developer, abide by applicable sections of the Green-e Code of Conduct.
(3) An auditor, paid by the utility, checks that marketing materials have been reviewed.
(4) Auditor gives all audited materials to Green-e Energy for further review.
(5) Green-e checks materials provided for accuracy based on the Green-e Energy Code of Conduct + Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules.
(6) Auditor report to include confirmation that required language was sent to customers, providing verification that consumers are fully informed about the nature of the product they are purchasing.
(7) Developer has provided documentation to utility that certain materials were distributed to prospects and purchasers